Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hmm, I guess we have been boring lately

I've had nothing exciting to post about. This weekend for the most part is the same - though we did make a major purchase. Heaven help us for we bought a minivan. Oh my. Don't get me wrong, the freatures are great - the automatic doors, the seats that fold into the floor - all very nice, it just makes me feel OLD. I never thought Iwould join the minivan generation, but here we are! Wade even likes it - though he won't admit it. He ran to subway last night to grab us some dinner and took the minivan instead of his car! hee hee

2 comments:

Annabug's Blog said...

Minivans are great! I love our's. I just got back from a ladies retreat this weekend in Amish Country up north and the three ladies in the back of my van kept saying how much they loved it. We're hip, cool, and not that old and our vans can be too. It's just a state of mind. LOL!!

Valerie said...

Congratulations on your purchase. I'm assuming from your description that you got a Dodge? Or are there others that fold into the floor?

I love my van.