Monday, September 8, 2008

We're having a baby!

That's the news! I told you it was exciting! Official due date is March 23 - so it looks like Hacker #2 will share a birth month with some friends. Feeling pretty good thus far. Tired, but I am always tired, that is nothing new - a bit of nausea, but nothing that a few saltines didn't cure and other than that, good. I really wanted to post my early ultrasound pic, but my scanner doesn't want to work :(

We'll be finding out the sex at the big ultrasound, so maybe we'll get a little pool going! Hopefully I'll be able to post that ultrasound and then we can have some real guessing! Heart beat was 168 at 10 weeks - so get out the old wives tales book to see what that indicates. ;)

And that - is all I know. Not a bad post if I am only going to post one today, eh?

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to meet your second little princess. Haha.

Oh yeah, my money is on girl.

Unknown said...

Hey Hallie - I saw Val today and she told me your great news! Congrats!!! Having two is awesome.

~Chris