Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Shopping Trip


Went "deal" shopping today ... anybody wanna guess how much all of this cost me? Let me list all that I purchased first. 3 - 12 pack double rolls of Charmin, 1- 24 pack Nestle bottled water, V8 Fusion, Bertolli Pasta Sauce, 4 pack Duracell batteries, 12 pack Blue Bunny Bomb Pops, Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal, jar of Vlassic sweet pickle relish, Oral B dental floss, Friggo String Cheese, Box of Band-Aid brand Band Aids, Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal and some Gillette body wash. Oh my, that's a lot of stuff ... and the answer is ... $5.61. Holy Toledo! I shopped at CVS and Wal-Mart and had a coupon for everything I bought. Just an example of what kind of deals you can find on the internet if you look! I was pretty excited about it all! Wade thinks I am super crazy. The cashier was cheering me on - she couldn't believe all the coupons. Happy Shopping everyone!
For all my reality tv loving friends ... we are watching I Survived a Japanese Game Show right now. I'll review it later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wade thinks your crazy? I cannot imagine why!!! Insane is probably a better word...

Anonymous said...

Holy Toledo? How about Holy Olathe?? What a deal shopper you are. Can you come to California and shop for me?????

Love,

Mom